Safety Measures implemented for Restaurant re-opening
With news of the recent easing of Government Covid-19 restrictions in Western Australia, we're thrilled to announce our Restaurant will re-open on Friday 22nd May.
As the wellbeing of our staff, suppliers, community and of course guests remains our highest priority, we are managing the re-opening in line with Government protocols to ensure a safe environment for all. As things are different under these conditions, we would like to highlight a few of the changes we have implemented.
- A House Policy outlining our protocols, visible upon entry to the Estate, as well as a dedicated Voyager Hygiene Officer onsite to assist with any queries
- Strict hygiene protocols, including regular disinfecting of surfaces and hand sanitisation
- A maximum of 20 guests at any time at the Estate and appropriate table spacing
- A maximum of 6 guests per booking to ensure appropriate distancing at the table
- A 2-hour time allocation per sitting with time allowed between bookings to fully clean tables and common surfaces
Bookings are essential and can be made online here or by calling 9757 6354.
- Due to the maximum 20 patron limit, we are unable to make changes to the menu or accommodate a children's menu at this time. We also cannot accommodate prams or baby carriers.
- We are required to get contact information for every guest, to allow for contact tracing if required
- Certain dietary requirements can be catered for if advised in advance.
- Our Wine Room and Gardens will remain closed at this time.
We also ask you to practice your own best health practices by visiting our bathrooms for handwashing and sanitation stations. We also ask that if you or your guests are feeling unwell to please put your health first, stay at home and call us to amend or cancel your booking.