An update from Voyager Estate
The situation with Covid-19 is continually evolving and here at Voyager Estate we are committed to the health, safety and well-being of our visitors, staff, suppliers and community.
Whilst we have always upheld the highest standards of hygiene, we have undertaken additional precautions and have implemented the following measures at the Estate for the comfort of all.
· Contactless payment by credit and debit card only with no transfer of cash.
· Removal of water jugs from our tasting counters and tables with water being poured by staff on request.
· Cancellation of our Estate Tour for the foreseeable future.
· Removal of tables from our Wine Room and amended seating arrangements in our Restaurant to adhere with social-distancing protocols.
· Hand sanitiser available at multiple points throughout the Cellar Door building for visitor and staff use.
· Increased frequency of bathroom cleaning as well as wiping down of all table surfaces and counters with disinfectant wipes.
· Increased frequency of handwashing and use of hand sanitiser by all staff.
We are also ensuring that Government travel restrictions and self-isolation requirements are being followed by all our staff.
If you do have flu like symptoms or are feeling unwell we ask that you save your visit to Voyager Estate for another day.
If you have an existing booking in our restaurant and unable to visit at this time, you can cancel at anytime with no cancellation fee or penalty.
We have no shortage of wine and are continuing to ship wine orders Australia wide so you can enjoy your favourite drop at home. All online orders of six bottles or more enjoy free shipping across Australia.
Jump online here or contact our team who will be happy to assist you with ordering.